Call Now (504) 259-3269

Home » Latest News

SIDE-SPLITTING SHOW PREP!

The world’s donkey population is threatened by Chinese drugmakers, who use donkey skin to make medicine. The good news is, it’s no skin off my ass. Read More

SHOW PREP COMEDY

“New Yorker” magazine writer and CNN legal-analyst Jeffrey Toobin has apologized for performing a lewd act on himself during a Zoom meeting. Incidentally, he had a bigger audience on Zoom than he had on CNN. Read More

FREE SHOW PREP! GET IT NOW! DON’T BE A MOOK!

Justin Timberlake was arrested in the Hamptons for DWI. To give you an idea how drunk he was, he used his one phone-call to call Britney Spears. Read More

FREE SHOW PREP! GET IT NOW! DON’T BE A FOOL!

On this day in 2018, Saudi Arabian women got the right to drive. But now, six years later, they still can’t parallel park. Read More

FREE SHOW PREP! GET IT NOW! DON’T BE A DUMMY!

Today is Independence Day in Djibouti. In keeping with tradition, Djiboutians will salute their flag and sing their national anthem: “(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Djibouti.” Read More

FREE SHOW PREP! GET IT NOW! DON’T BE A BOZO!

According to a new poll, 72% of Americans think President Biden is mentally unfit. The other 28% are mentally unfit. Read More

FREE SHOW PREP! GET IT NOW! DON’T BE A BLOCKHEAD!

On this day in 1843, an alligator fell from the sky during a thunderstorm in Charleston, South Carolina. Skeptics said it was a croc. Read More

FREE SHOW PREP! GET IT NOW! DON’T BE A CHUMP!

On this day in 1843, an alligator fell from the sky during a thunderstorm in Charleston, South Carolina. Skeptics said it was a croc. Read More

FREE SHOW PREP! GET IT NOW! DON’T BE A DOLT!

Happy Birthday to Debbie Harry, of Blondie. I don’t want to say she’s getting old, but she and the band have a new song entitled “Call Me . . . on My Jitterbug Phone.” Read More

FREE SHOW PREP! GET IT NOW! DON’T BE A MOOK!

On this day in 1843, an alligator fell from the sky during a thunderstorm in Charleston, South Carolina. Skeptics said it was a croc. Read More

FREE SHOW PREP! GET IT NOW! DON’T BE A DULLARD!

On this day in 1937, aviator Amelia Earhart disappeared over the Pacific Ocean. Her tragic flight was the subject of the movie “Descent of a Woman.” Read More

FREE SHOW PREP! GET IT NOW! DON’T BE AN IMBECILE!

On this day in 2018, Saudi Arabian women got the right to drive. But now, six years later, they still can’t parallel park. Read More